From the start of our agency, we have always felt the need to push in home education with our Nannies and Families. As former Early Childhood Educators, we have seen firsthand just how important education is beginning in the infant stages of life all the way through to Kindergarten. Our owner, Kendra has spent close to 20 years dedicating her life to preparing 4 and 5 year olds for success in Elementary School. She has spent countless hours preparing a curriculum that our Nannies use with our client's children each day.
In light of recent events, we wanted to highlight another service that we offer. Many families have been leaning towards hiring a Private Educator to provide homeschool. There are so many reasons why hiring a Private Educator is a great idea for families! Here are just a few:
- Not every child learns the same way: Take it from a former talkative, visual learning, hyperactive child who was smart, but not the best student. Sitting down in a classroom for long periods of time just may not be the best for your child. I know plenty of adults who can't sit down for long periods of time before getting antsy! Children are just like us (just smaller). With a Private Educator calling the shots, your child has the opportunity to take yoga breaks, exercise, and stretch without the stress of feeling like they are disrupting the class. Wouldn't it be nice to have a tailor-made curriculum created for whatever type of learner your child is?
- Safety: We don't have to state the obvious. We are living in a very scary time. Although we do not advocate living your life in fear, we do support families taking action to create the safest learning environment possible for their children.
- Schedule: Many Private Educators are with your children for just 4-5 hours out of the day. Studies show that your children are able to digest more information and won't space out as quickly if they have had a more productive day and schedule. Many of our clients hire their Private Educator for just 5 hours a day.
- Independence: Children are able to use their own perspectives and thoughts more independently. There isn't an agenda created for the child to think like everyone else. An independent thinker = a future leader!
- Additional Attention: Your child is able to receive one on one attention (even in a group setting with more than one sibling), which helps your child to focus on their studies.
Our Private Educators are certified, degreed teachers with backgrounds in curriculum and instruction. We have so many candidates who are willing and ready to work for your family. Contact us at 615-722-7698 to learn more!